We are proud that the diversity that we have achieved in our legal practices means that we are able to provide practical and sensible advice at a reasonable cost on a range of subject matters tailored to our varied client base.
Areas of Expertise
We only charge Fixed Fee and there are no hidden fee or charges. The list below is the fixed fee we charge for the services and assistance we provide and this does not include third party payments/fees.
We also take into consideration the complexity of work, which means that we may have to charge higher fee. All fees are negotiated and agreed before the commencement of work and are paid in advance.
We encourage our clients to pay the disbursement directly to third parties which include Council (Barrister) fee, Court Fee, Home Office Fee, Immigration Health Surcharge Fee, Translation Fee, Medical Experts Report, Post or Courier Fee if sending documents outside the UK. This is not an exhaustive list and is only mentioned for general guidance only.
We charge 50 for initial consultation.
All types of Visit Visas (Family Visit, General Visit, Medical Visit etc) to the UK (Entry Clearance): £1500
Pre-action Protocol for Judicial Review against Home Office: £1000
Judicial Review against the Home Office: £1000
Naturalisation as a British Citizen: £1500
In Country Human Rights Extension Application (FLR(FP), DL, FLR(O)): £1500
In Country Human Rights Fresh Application (FLR(FP), DL, FLR(O)): £1500
• Whilst we do hope that you should never have a concern about our service, should you ever need to complain please proceed with the following steps;
• Make your complaint in writing by post, letter delivered by hand or by email. Marking the post “PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL”.
• You should mention your full name, contact details and our reference number on the letter of complaint.
• Write in as much detail as possible in simple plain English your concerns as to what or whom the complaint is related to.
• Inform us of your expectations and desired outcome.
• Once we have received your complaint, we will issue an acknowledgement letter via first class post within 3 working days.
• We might invite you to a meeting to discuss and resolve your complaint. If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, we may instead offer you a chance to discuss the matter by telephone during working hours.
• After investigating the matter in full, a detailed response will be sent to you within 21 days from the date of complaint. However, if due to some reason we cannot reply in the designated time we will write to you with the reasons causing delay.
If you are not satisfied from the response you should write to us with the reason and the matter can be taken further by you to the Legal Ombudsman.
Details are as follows:
PO Box 6806
By phone: 0300 555 0333
By email: email@example.com